Senior Network and System admin/IT Manager
Experience Range: 9+ years
Please Note: Immediate Joiners are preferable.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Implemented AD, DNS, VMware Workstation, multiple OS installation & Implemented RAID configuration.
· Configure network hardware such as servers, routers, and switches.
· Good hands-on experience on Firewall and Routers
· Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
· Installing and configuring new hardware and software. Troubleshoot various network issues.
· Assist network architects with the design of network models whenever needed.
· Familiarity with various operating systems Windows and Linux and AWS/Azure.
· Implement security measures.
· System performance tuning.
· Excellent communication skills
· B.sc/BE/MCA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
IT and technical skills, Problem-solving skills, Team working skills, Scripting, Database, Initiative, Patience, Enthusiasm.