Senior Software Engineer - .Net Full Stack
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET Full Stack) for one of our major client.
Our client is a software development outsourcing company focused on providing a managed team for product delivery with efficiency. It is a US based healthcare company.
What You’ll Do
You will perform implementation of software components using object-oriented design methods and multiple languages to effectively fit within a large clinical documentation system. All team members are expected to use Kafka and other programming languages, frameworks, and environments within a cross-functional team to provide clinical documentation workflows demanded by Apiary Software’s customers. This agile development team is transitioning from scrum to Kanban and transitioning our current system to a full development-as-infrastructure environment. If you enjoy digging in, solving complex problems, and building software systems that are changing the face of healthcare and improving patient outcomes, this can be your next intriguing career step.
• Development work is varied, consisting of new code development, bug fixing, and prototyping.
• Issue resolution, and effectively interacting with other engineering and non-engineering team members.
• Create engineering specifications and documentations to accurately describe implemented software components and systems.
• Provide support for other company personnel regarding testing and support of products under management.
• Mentor and educate others on software engineering disciplines.
• May act as a team lead.
• Must be able to develop a Technical Requirements Document (TRD) to encapsulate engineering tasks based on the Business Requirements Document (BRD).
What you do need for this Role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Advanced Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering desired.
• 6 or more years of software design experience.
• Expertise in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
• Ability to program object oriented programs in C++/C# in the Windows Team Foundation Server Visual Studio IDE environment is a must.
• Strong understanding of Azure PAAS, Service Fabric and messaging systems.
•Ability to write software to interact with both Internet Information Services and SQL Server 2008+.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
• Strong writing and presentation skills.
• Making presentations to customer or client audiences and to professional peers.
• Ability to professionally interact within other areas of the business.
• Experience with cloud-based software systems.
• Experience in healthcare software systems and/or clinical documentation systems is desirable.
• HL7 is desirable.
• AWS and MCP certification is a plus.
• Experience in SSIS & Microsoft Reporting is a plus
Educational & Experience Requirements
• BE, BTech or MTech with minimum 6+ years of working experience in IT Industry as Senior Software Engineer
What You’ll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies.